FAQs

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Coming Soon: The Big Reveal

I've been asked a certain question a lot lately:  How do I like my new room?

I can't believe that I have been in the room for a month now.

I'm hoping to post pictures of the 'Big Reveal' soon!  I still have to get a couple of things done before I want to take the pictures and post them.  Hopefully I'll have the painter come in the next week or so to change the lights over the bed (which he put on backwards after he was done painting! :)) and he will paint the new door.  

As for the study, so far we just have the walls painted and nothing else figured out. I have no idea what colors I want to do or what sort of set-up I want. We also need to tear up the carpet and get new flooring (I think Asher threw up one too many times in this room. :().  I think I will really enjoy having a separate space just for my computer and other 'work-related' things once it is set up in a more useable fashion.

Right now, I just want to say that I love, love, love my new bedroom!  I'm so pleased with how everything turned out and came together.  I'm also relieved that everything came together so well!

I can't believe how wonderful it feels to be in this new space.  Asher loves it too. He heads into the room all by himself at bedtime. He must have felt the 'negative psychic energy' of the old room too? 

I don't know, but we both love it and are enjoying it very much.  Even when I'm in bed herxing, it's such a fresh, comfortable, healing place to be.

For now, I'll just leave you will two pictures of Asher right after he settled in for the evening. I am not sure how exactly he finds the position in the bottom picture comfortable, but he does! Oh, and he's wearing his Memorial Day ribbon that he got at the groomer. So very stylin'. 


Blessings,

Emily

Photos:  Asher next to my bed in my new room. All ready to settle in for the night. No baby gate needed!

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

I'm so glad you like your new room. I can't wait for the big reveal!