FAQs

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Afternoon Visit: Kale and Rebekah



I got another Friday afternoon visit from Rebekah and Kale today! Kale is now six weeks old, much more awake and alert, and Mommy has 7 1/2 inches less hair than last time she was here. He's still a bit of a fussy pants, but with our expertise we caught some quiet moments on camera!


I didn't sleep at all Thursday night and I think I saw almost every hour pass on the clock. I thought I would just cancel and have Rebekah come another day.  When we couldn't work out a time to reschedule I knew that I'd feel worse missing out on a visit from them than I would being tired during the visit. I would have just been sitting at home being a crabby pants and feeling disappointed about not seeing the two of them.

Thanks Rebekah for another visit from you and your cutie. It's so much fun to see both of you! What am I gonna do when you go back to work? :P

Blessings,

Emily

Photos:  Kale (six weeks old) and Rebekah; Me and Kale.  You can't see it on Kale's outfit, but he's wearing something with little doggies on it again (Me and R are both big dog people!).

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Yay for more visitors. :)