FAQs

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And The Winner Is...



Blue Velvet!

Thanks to all of you who voted! 35 people voted, which I thought was a LOT!

The totals were:

Blue Velvet: 15
Blue Opal: 16
Candy Turquoise: 2
Candy Red: 3
Razzleberry: 10

In the end, I decided that I liked Razzleberry and Blue Velvet the best. Had I been a bit more 'gutsy', I might have gone for Razzleberry. Instead, I went with the more conservative Blue Velvet.

Even though Blue Opal won by one vote, I still had a vote as did Jeannine who was out of town during the voting. So, Blue Velvet snuck into the lead.

Thanks for letting me have fun with the voting process and color selection. It was a HUGE decision for me. And I had a LOT of fun talking about the colors rather than just medical stuff all of the time!

Hopefully the wheelchair will be here in about two weeks.

The next step: A name for the new stylin' chair.

Blessings,

Emily

P.S. This text color is the closest I can find to what I think the Blue Velvet looks like.

2 comments:

Corina said...

yoohoooo!!! nice color and the delivery, i can't believe it: so QUICK!!!! can't wait to see a picture of you in your new chair, it will be soooo much better than the rented one!!!
love
corina :)

Rachel Lundy said...

Yay for blue velvet! I hope you love the color.

Do we get to have a poll to help name your chair, too? :)