FAQs

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Under Our Skin: A Friend's Movie Review


As discussed in an earlier post, I've been loaning the DVD of Under Our Skin to friends and family to watch. I have a sort of 'Netflix' set-up going.

Recently, one of the women I met through DINET viewed the movie and shared her feelings on her blog. I really appreciate Rachel taking so much of her precious time and energy to watch this movie and write up a little review.

Click here to read her well-written and concise review of the movie. It's interesting to get perspectives from people outside of myself, since it's so difficult to see outside of the experience when one is living it. Feel free to write a review after you've seen the movie and let me know if I can post it on my blog!

Thanks Rachel for letting me share some 'Linky Love'!

Blessings,
Emily

Photo: Press art for publicity of upcoming showings of Under Our Skin.

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Awesome! Thanks for the linky love!