FAQs

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Little Girl" Furniture...


Here is Claire: The proud new owner of my "little girl" bedroom suite. When I got ready to move out of my old bedroom, I casually mentioned on my blog that if anyone was interested in my old bedroom suite to let me know. I honestly did not expect anyone to reply, but oh how perfectly things worked out.



Carrie emailed me and said she was interested in the furniture for Claire. I'm thrilled to have Claire use this furniture and enjoy it. It's from a local store that we all grew up knowing a loving that is no longer around because of the influx of big box stores.

Carrie and I grew up together. Her parents are still our neighbors of 33 years. It couldn't have worked out more beautifully.

I just made Carrie promise not to make Claire keep the furniture for 27 years!

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Friday evening visit with Carrie and Claire while Daddy and Pappy load up Claire's new furniture!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Nice story!

Rachel Lundy said...

How wonderful that you found a little girl who can use your furniture!