FAQs

Friday, April 03, 2009

T.G.I.F.: Miss Alexandra Style

Last Friday Miss Alexandra and Anne stopped over after school to hang out with me and Asher. Asher looks forward to seeing them as much as I do. If I take him out to play, he's not very interested. But as soon as they come over he picks up his favorite toy and noodges them to play with him.

Fridays with Miss Alexandra are the best because she doesn't have to worry about getting to dance class or other such things. This week I let her try out my digital camera. She had so much fun (and it was fun to watch her) and I think she got some pretty good pictures to boot.

So here's a "Friday smile" through Miss Alexandra's eyes.

First up:  Play time with his favorite toy. We love it when he carries it this way (over his nose). And she caught it on the camera! Way to go Miss A!


According to Anne, dogs love to be scratched near their tails. I wonder if it's like getting a glute massage? All I know is he loves Anne's 'massages'.  Miss A caught Asher's classic goofy look in this photo.


Whew. All of that playing is hard work. Time for a drink. 


Miss Alexandra was having so much fun with the camera she didn't want to leave. I agreed that I would let her take one more photo before I had to head inside for a nap. She wanted the photo to include both me and Asher. So here we are enjoying the beginning of spring!


Recipe for Friday afternoon happiness = little girl (Miss A specifically) with lots of spirit + Air Dog ring toy (and dog to go with it--specifically Asher, of course) + perfect spring weather

Those would be her little feet in the photo. She took several 'artistic' shots. I have a feeling I won't be in charge of the camera anymore when she is visiting!

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: All photos by Miss Alexandra! Asher retrieving the ring with it over top of his nose; heavenly dog massage; time for a drink; me and Asher; Miss A's feet!

P.S. I have to work on when to use me vs. I in sentences! Why is that soooo confusing?! Hopefully I got it right this go around.

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

It looks like you and Alexandra had a fun time! She's turning into quite the photographer. I think you're right about no longer being in charge of the camera when she comes over to visit. :)