FAQs

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Asher: I Can Sleep Anywhere!


The other night while Mom was downstairs getting ready for bed and I was upstairs doing the same, I heard her say to me that I had to see what Asher was up to.

This is where he was:  halfway down the stairs (or halfway up the stairs, depending on your point of view). How he got all 28 pounds of himself onto the step like that I do not know. We've never seen him do this before--and he does a lot of crazy things.

I got a shot of him from above while he snoozed on the stairs, but as soon as I tried to hand the camera to Mom he moved. So this shot is about as goofy as what he was doing.

Anyways, Asher will always, always, always find a way to be halfway between Mom and me. He likes it best when we are in the same room because all of his 'herd' is in one place. Pure happiness. When we are in different locations, he always plants himself somewhere in between, and this was his location of choice the other night.

Thanks for keeping us smiling Asher Dasher!

Blessings,

Emily

Photo:  Asher sleeping on the stairs.

1 comment:

corina said...

how very cute!!!!! asher is a GREAT companion!!!
corina : )