FAQs

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Me and Mom


During the Princess Party, we went outside to take some photos. I was actually wearing something other than PJs and Jeannine was there as photographer. I was Princess Emily and mom was Queen of the Kitchen. (She is definitely that! I am sooo spoiled with good food.)


I love how Jeannine captured these moments between Mom and I. We weren't posing for the first two photos.  We are so fortunate that we enjoy one another's company so much since we live together and she is my caregiver! 


We have so few photos of the two of us together, so I wanted to share these. 


I love my mom more than anything in the world. 


Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Mom and I in our yard.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Love these photos.

Ellen said...

You two are so lovely. And now I know for sure who to look for next time I'm at Schlow :)

K said...

These pictures of you and your mom are so sweet! You both look beautiful! What would we do without our amazing, strong moms to help us through life? :)