FAQs

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Good Ending to the Week: Rebekah and Kale





Two of my favorite people came to visit on Friday afternoon last week!


Mr. Kale had lots of smiles for me and we played lots of peek-a-boo.

Last week was a really rough week with doctor's appointments (for myself and Mom!) and really struggling with ANS symptoms. Rebekah and I had been planning this visit for a while, and my body COOPERATED for the visit. 

Unfortunately, it did NOT cooperate afterwards and I was up sick the entire night. Very frustrating.



We had take-out from a new local Thai restaurant and then sat outside in 65 degree weather for the rest of the visit. Clear blue skies, sunshine and no ragweed!

Kale was kind enough to mow the lawn for us while he was here. He is very serious about his 'mow-mow' and spent an hour mowing so that Rebekah and I could chat. After that it was time for both Kale and I to take a nap.



Kale is finally warming up to me, and he let me take him to the mailbox. This was my exercise, for sure!

I managed to get dressed in nice clothes, put on make-up, fix my hair, and have visitors. It was a big day and a good day.  Even though I crashed big time, the time with a good friend and a cute little man was much needed.

Thank you Rebekah and Kale! 

I'll try to update this week on the craziness that is our lives...but thought this was more fitting to start off a Monday morning (Mondays are already hard enough, right?)

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Rebekah and Kale (who did not want to pose for photo ops); Kale playing peek-a-boo; Kale mowing the lawn; Me and Kale at the mailbox.

No comments: