FAQs

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Recovering



Mr. Fuzz has completely become "Mom's dog" since she has been home. He also is a huge bed hog (we think he finds the air mattress extra-comfy). 


I miss him like crazy, but it also comforts me that he is 'keeping watch' on her during the day and especially at night. I have, of course, suggested that we just need to get another dog--one for each of us. Ha! Just what mom needs when she is supposed to be reducing her stress.


We have had a very quiet weekend, thankfully. Mom is resting and recovering and trying to pace herself. Thank you for all of the awesome snail mail you've been sending to brighten our days!


I'm still struggling with a lot of anxiety and panic, and a bit of a set-back from all of the 'excitement'. I'm driving her crazy with my hypervigilence. Yes, I have emailed my doctor to see what we can do about this!


As always, we are thankful for you, at this season and always. We hope you had a blessed holiday.


Blessings,


Emily


Photo: Asher taking care of Mom. :)

1 comment:

magpie said...

Glad things are calming down a little bit. You'll find a "new normal" quickly! Give your mama my best, and give yourself a big hug.