FAQs

Friday, July 10, 2009

The 'Works: The View



It's not often we see our town from a bird's eye view! This was our view the night of the 'works. The fireworks went off right in front of us.






The minor league baseball stadium. I have always wanted to go to a baseball game with my dad and we never have. I really hope one of these days I'll feel well enough to at least go to a minor league game here.



The view of the mountains. This is the same mountain I see from Dad's house, but we are much farther away from it here. (If you look closely you can see the ski slopes that I have taken pictures of from my Dad's house).



More of the panoramic view of the valley.




More of the view from up high.



Cool fountain! It made all sorts of different shapes with the water--even stars! When it got dark outside, the fountain was also lit. Super cool! We were right above it, so we kept watching it!

The weather was perfect for the fourth. Cool, a little breeze, and low humidity which meant the fireworks looked really great!

So, that's our evening at the 'works!

Hope my townie friends enjoyed seeing the photos. I kept you in mind when I took them.

Blessings,

Emily

P.S. Uncle Crazy: Talk of baseball reminds me that I am still waiting for a little something Cubs related. Or I may switch my loyalty to the Boston Red Sox and only the Boston Red Sox. Wish I could go to a Cubs game with you, that is if you are still speaking to me. :) (As I bow down and kiss your feet.)

Photos: Views of our town from the Fourth.


1 comment:

M.S. said...

When we were there in 2007 we went to a Baseball Field. It was so nice!