FAQs

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reese



Many of you have been asking if I've met my step-sister's little baby boy yet.

I can finally answer "Yes" to that question!

On Saturday afternoon Dad and Abbie were babysitting for Meredith and Jon, so Mom and I popped over to meet Reese.

He is all wrapped up in his Woombie here (which he loves) and so engaged in the mobile above the pack and play.




We did get a couple of smiles out of him. Unfortunately my timing wasn't so great and Reese was screaming for a nap when I arrived. He wanted his Woombie, the Pack and Play and his mobile.

Hopefully next time I'll get to spend a little more than a few minutes of awake time with him and he'll be up for being held!

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Reese loving his Woombie, his mobile and his Pack and Play; Reese smiles for us.

No comments: