FAQs

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Miss Erika Visits!



Miss Erika LOVES Asher (and he loves her)!

Summer is definitely here. In our town the second week of July is always busy with visitors. I have to admit, I'm really kind of glad to be off of my Lyme meds just in time for Fourth of July and all the visitors home this week.




I always enjoy my visits with Erika...and this visit was so pleasant and easy-going. We sat out on the porch and hung out with Mr. Fuzz.

Thanks for visiting Erika! Can't wait to see you again. You come back soon now, you hear? (said with a Southern drawl. :))

Lots of love,

Emily

Photos: Erika and Asher Dasher; Me and Erika trying to take a photo of the two of us without someone else there to do it!

1 comment:

M.S. said...

Next summer we will be out to visit... but I don't know how long we are staying....

My sister gets married on June 12. We figure that we will drive out and then stay for some time. But not really sure how long.

I'll keep you in the know!