FAQs

Saturday, July 18, 2009

On Second Thought...



I just might have to name my chair something related to the VW Beetle...

Hmmm...What do y'all think?

The VW? The Beetle? The Bug?

The decorating possibilities are endless!

If you didn't know this about me already: I LOVE VW Beetles and have always wanted one.


This 'collection' of VW Beetles is the closest I've ever come to owning one. And no, I don't need to be reminded that I'm now closer to 35 than I am to 25.

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: VW Beetle from Mom; VW Beetle from Jeannine filled with 25 of the gold one dollar coins (from Mom) that never quite took off!




2 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

"The Beetle" or "The Bug" are really cute names. And "Rolls" is great, too. I don't know which of the three I'd vote for!

Unknown said...

I still like the "Rolls" for the chair. You dream car is still coming - I just know it! You're still a young thing... I was almost 50 before I got my dream car and I'm still young! *wink*