FAQs

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Heading Home

Trying Out Her Sleepypod


When this blog arrives in your mailbox or you see it on Facebook, it means we are packing up the car here at Sunset Beach and heading HOME! We will be stopping halfway to stay overnight with our dear friends, Joella and Larry.


She Seems Very Comfy!


Throughout the week we practiced using the Sleepypod with Tovah Rose. By the time we went to the beach for our last visit on Saturday, she had learned to curl up and go to sleep in it! I think she will be comfy and cozy for her trip home. And very safe. :)

(I did a lot of research on car carriers, and these are supposed to be the safest as well as a comfortable riding option for our little girl.)


My Cuties


The above photo is one of my new favorites. Tovah Rose and Gershwin are, of course, waiting for a treat. 


Spooning 


As Mom was helping me get a bath Saturday night, Gershwin was in his usual spot next to the bathtub. Tovah Rose joined him and snuggled right up to him, as if he was spooning her. We couldn't believe it! 

Blessings,

Emily

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sleeping pod. What is it?

Marjie said...

Safe travels! Your doggies are adorable. I MUST plan a time to come over just to play with them! (and see you, of course!) I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. Your blog posts are so beautiful and heartfelt. I love reading each one. See you soon, dear! Love, Marjie