FAQs

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bird Reserve StRoll



Some days we've headed to the beach just to sit and watch the ocean. Other days we've gone for StRolls. 


Bird Island Reserve


One end of the island, Bird Island Reserve, is a completely undeveloped area only accessible by foot, bike or, in my case, StRoll.


On the Walkway to the Reserve


This time of year is not prime for seeing a lot of birds, but it is perfect for experiencing the quiet beach.


Walkway to the Reserve


Tovah rides in my lap and Gershwin walks alongside the Rolls. I know he'd prefer to be riding in my lap! :)

Canal at Edge of Bird Island Reserve

Depending on the day, we choose which handicapped accessible entrance to the beach to visit. The Bird Island Reserve area has become one of our favorite spots.

Edge of Bird Island Reserve



View of the Bridge From the Island

Blessings,

Emily

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Emily, it is so pretty! I'm glad you've been able to get out and enjoy some StRolls!