FAQs

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Are We Going to the Beach Today?

Arriving Home From the Beach

While I am eating lunch, Gershwin has been keeping a close watch on me, sitting right up against the chair leg to make sure I don't go anywhere without him. It seems Tovah Rose and Gershwin look forward to going to the beach as much as we do!


Windblown Girl

Tovah just sits and watches the ocean like a little people.


Taking in the Ocean Breeze


The dogs get a LOT of attention here. Many other people have dogs, and if they don't, they are usually dog lovers. We've gotten a lot of compliments on our beautiful babies. We also find that people really get a smile out of how Tovah Rose rides like a princess with me in the Rolls.



Mom and Tovah Rose


When the weather permits we try to head to the beach for an hour or so in the afternoon. I find great comfort in taking the dogs along with us--it automatically makes people focus on them and forget about the wheelchair. As much as I'm grateful for the Rolls and all that it allows me to do, I'm still often self-conscious about it.


Sunning


We all seem to be needing some Vitamin D after so much time in PA this winter. Even Tovah Rose and Gershwin are seeking out the sunny spots!


Miss Twinkle Toes Has Been Extra Snuggly!


I think Tovah Rose and Gershwin are really loving all of the extra love, snuggles, cuddles, rides, walks and beach trips they are getting. And I'm loving having so much extra time to fully enjoy them.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: