FAQs

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Visit at Rebekah's...


On Tuesday afternoon, Mom took me over to see Rebekah, Kale, Quinn...


and Daisy. She is one hard-working dog! (She was listening in case the phone rang.)


I haven't seen Kale for quite a while as he was napping the first time I went to see Quinn. When I got to Rebekah's house, I came in through the garage door. As soon as Kale heard the door opening he came running and yelling: "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I think he was a little surprised to see I wasn't Daddy. He wouldn't hold still (or pretended to be bashful) for the camera, so this is my best shot of the little blossoming personality. No more Mr. Serious. This guy is Mr. Smiles now.


Someone else is learning to smile too!


I am 8 weeks old now! I weigh 13 pounds!


Look at me smile!


The first time I visited, Quinn slept in my arms almost the entire visit. This time, he was a little less into sleeping, but we did get to end the visit with some nice cuddle time. I love this photo Mom took of me with Quinn and Daisy. Daisy was perfectly content underneath my legs! I really didn't want this moment to end.


I had grand plans of getting to see Rebekah more than twice while she was on maternity leave, but it just didn't work out. I'm so grateful for the two visits we did get!!!!!

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: