FAQs

Friday, April 22, 2011

Doodles and Family...


The happy family.


I had a visit from a wonderful family today: Sarah, Bob and Lana (aka Doodles)! I haven't see them all since Thanksgiving during the Year of the Pajama. It was so great to see Doodles when I was able to interact with her more and not as sick as I was then.


Little Miss Personality

This little girl is ALL personality. She flashed that smile the entire time she was here, especially when I said: La la la la la la la la na na na na na na LANA! :)

I have the kindest, sweetest, most loving Mommy!  And she buys me lots of PINK. :)

I wasn't sure how up for a visit I was today. I've been exhausted and sad. By the time I got dressed, did my hair and put a little make-up on I was so tired, I thought I wouldn't be able to rally to enjoy Sarah, Bob and a nine month old. But my body did rally! I just have to schedule tomorrow as a 'recovery day'.

And I am sooooo Daddy's little girl!

She is one very loved little girl. Bob missed the memo that he was supposed to wear pink too. :)

Hesitantly handing over some new tunes to Emily

Here she is giving me some new tunes. Bob and Sarah are my music source, always helping me to find new music to try. Lana wasn't so sure she wanted to part with the great music her daddy had picked for me today--Courtyard Hounds, The Civil Wars, Amos Lee, and Elizabeth and the Catapult. I can't wait to listen to my new tunes!

Thank you, Sarah, Bob and Doodles, for lifting my spirits today, for the new tunes, for lots of smiles, and your kind and loving hearts.

I love you!

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: