FAQs

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pretty Boy

Here's Asher doing his very favorite trick. It always makes me smile. I've wanted to capture him doing 'pretty boy' on my camera for a long time now, but the shutter speed wasn't quick enough on my old camera. Alas, the new camera is magical! 

First he's looking at me like: "What do you want me to do? I'll do whatever it takes to get that treat!"
 
Sometimes when trying to get a treat he goes through all of the tricks he knows hoping that the one he does is the 'right' one to get the treat. He'll be sitting, lying down, standing, waving, shaking, doing pretty boy one right after another. Pretty funny. Today, I just have pretty boy to share....

So here he is!!! Mr. Handsome himself....



Ta-da!  And Happy St. Patty's Day from Asher Dasher! Did you know that Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers originated in Ireland? They did! Asher is even wearing a little St. Patty's Day bow in this picture to honor his Irish heritage. :)


Blessings,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this gave me a smile today! thanks em :)

Rachel Lundy said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and Asher!