FAQs

Monday, March 23, 2009

Crocuses: Always the First to Bloom


On Sunday afternoon I adventured back out into the yard to check on the progress of the plants around the yard. It's amazing how much things have changed in just a week! I got so many fun pictures, it's hard to choose! Again, I crawled all over the ground and was covered in dirt...

Here are the pics of the crocuses one week later. The top one is such a lovely variety. 


Most of the crocuses are purple like these and are in full bloom.  Rachel, these are for you girlfriend! Purple heaven!


A few stray yellow ones.


Not quite in bloom yet.


Still not quite ready to pop open for spring!

Blessings,

Emily

Photos:  The crocuses in our front yard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top photo is exquisite!

QAMom said...

I love the photos!

My crocuses haven't even come up yet. I think the Tulips and daffodils are going to beat them. I just planted them last year, so maybe they bulbs were bad.

Rachel Lundy said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful flowers. I love all the purple!!!