FAQs

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Monday: Rainbows and Sunsets!


Tonight as Mom, Asher and I set out for my little evening 'walk' we saw a double rainbow which stretched across the entire sky. I wasn't able to get the entire rainbow with my camera or the double part of it, but here are a couple of pictures to start off your Monday with a smile. The rainbow filled the eastern sky, as the sun set in the western sky. It was a glorious evening. We had just had a sprinkling of rain, which created the perfect conditions for a rainbow.


Also tonight, I reached a mini-milestone. I walked the farthest I have walked in more than three years. Okay, so it's not very far, but it's a lot farther than the mailbox! I wish I'd had my pedometer with me...maybe I'm up to a third of a mile?


My other major weekend highlight included an outing on Friday to our locally owned pet store with Mom and Asher. I got Asher his birthday presents (which he doesn't get yet!) and he got a fancy ice cream-cone shaped biscuit which he enjoyed today. Asher was the 'star' at the pet store and we even ran into the woman who bred our first Wheaten and helped us to rescue Asher.


I really did have a wonderful weekend, including catching up on the phone with a favorite aunt, getting to sit outside on the porch, eating Anne's 'strawberry goo' made with local fresh strawberries, and other pleasantries!


I suppose this is all preparation for my shot Monday afternoon and a few more days of herxing! But, at least I have something to hold on to.


Enjoy the photos and have a good week!


Blessings,


Emily



Posted by Picasa

No comments: