FAQs

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Betters: All Tuckered Out...





Here's Peanut Butter with his head on the step and Dogzilla behind him. The puppies have about the same stamina as I do! They played for a while and then all just konked out. And Mom and I headed home for me to take my own nap!









Luke (with the white on his ear) and Kendall (underneath) all curled up on my lap asleep. Look at those cute little pink paws!










Here's Luke! I totally fell in love with this puppy. He is the runt of the litter, has the gentlest temperment, loves to give kisses and is a total lovebug. I wanted to take him home...but then I remembered I have my hands full enough with our Asher Dasher!










Luke and Kendall again...they didn't even hardly wake up when I moved them from my lap to the grass.




Aaaaah, nap time!




Blessings and Thank You for Sharing in My Joy,




EmilyPosted by Picasa

No comments: