FAQs

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer HIGHlight: Uncle Larry and Aunt Joan's Visit


Uncle Larry and Aunt Joan

Behind on blogging again! Uncle Larry and Aunt Joan were here for a visit in the middle of August. I wrote about our first day together in the post linked above, but never posted the rest of the pictures.

The visit was definitely one of THE biggest highlights of my summer off of meds. Uncle Larry and Aunt Joan could not have picked a better time to visit.

Joan and I had a one on one visit on Thursday, a visit with just Mom, Joan, and me on Saturday and then on Sunday, Mom had Joan and Larry over for lunch.

Dad stopped over so we could have a photo shoot before lunch. We had one little glitch in the weekend when I had a GI attack on Friday, but thankfully the new meds for it seemed to help.

Here are the photos from our joyful Sunday afternoon together eating good food, laughing, and catching up on news of from the farm and the family.




Uncle Larry, Aunt Joan and Dad




I LOVE this photo that Aunt Joan snapped of me with Uncle Larry.



The Brothers. They sure do look alike, don't they?



Surrounded by my Dad and Uncle. So, do you think I look like my Dad's side of the family?




Uncle Larry, Aunt Joan, Me, Mom

Larry and Joan didn't bring a baby pig along, but they did bring us several bags of freshly frozen corn, which we will definitely enjoy during the winter months! Yum! They also brought us lots of good stories, laughs, and hugs.

Thank you so much Uncle Larry and Aunt Joan for making the long journey here from Iowa. We love having you here!

Love and hugs,

Emily

Photos: Sunday afternoon photo shoot with Joan, Larry, Dad, Mom, and me.


No comments: