FAQs

Monday, November 05, 2007

Fall is Finally in the Air!


"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf."
--Rabindranath Tagore--

Fall Back . . . Into a blanket of leaves!

(Oh and don't forget that extra hour of sleep we got this weekend! Yeah! I LOVE "Fall Back")

Our neighbors observed that the leaves in our yard created the 'perfect picture', blanketing the entire yard.




Alexandra took her very first photo with a digital camera--and this is it! Pretty good for a first try! She really enjoyed trying out the camera and then watching me download the pictures on the computer.





Posted by Picasa




I'm sure the cars driving by really wondered what I was doing the way I was lying on the ground trying to get a good picture.
On the way home from school one day several of the boys ran through the leaves, fell down into the crisp leaves, and began making 'leaf angels'. It looked like great fun.


Happy Fall !!!

Emily


2 comments:

Corina said...

hi there emily!!!

thank you sooo much for sharing these beautiful photos!!! all autumn i´ve been longing to go out for a trip to the forest to watch the beautiful colours and try to spot some toadstools but unfortunately i couldn´t make it. you really brighten uo my day!!!

love,
corina :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the photos of the beautiful leaves! We don't have very many pretty leaves here at my house, so I enjoyed looking at yours.
Rachel