FAQs

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Please SAVE the DATE for RRR!

Our 2nd Annual RRR Surpassed Any Expectations I Could Have Had!


One of the reasons I blog so much less frequently is because of the work I now do to run Rowe's Research Runners. This has been a difficult trade-off, as I really miss blogging. But I also really, really love the rewards of raising money for Dr. Rowe's research, raising awareness, creating connections and feeling that I can give back in new ways.


 I didn't even write about LAST year's event after it happened. (I was a bit crashed out!)


So, this year, I'm trying to be better about sharing more because this event and the work that goes into it occupies so much of my time, energy and heart.

I'm SUPER excited about this year's event and how much it's grown since last year. It's going to be a blast with live music, superheroes, lots of raffle items, kids activities, food and community.

The event will take place exactly eight weeks from today--which might sound far away, but it will be here before we know it! 



Our Baltimore Team! My Co-Captain For This Year is Colleen (far right)


That being said I'd like to ask you to 

SAVE THE DATE 

for the

 3rd Annual Rowe's Research Runners Walk/Run/Roll and Reception in State College, PA on October 20th at 2PM at the Pennsylvania Military Museum.

This is in conjunction with the Baltimore Running Festival which takes place on October 19th, 2019.

You can participate in either location or as a virtual runner.

Please click HERE to learn about RRR, to sign up for the team or register for the event.

Take some time to toodle around on the website as my friend Amy's done a wonderful job capturing the event with photos, descriptions, raffle items, etc.

More details to come, but for now

PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!

Thank you to all of you for your continued support (you've been amazing!)

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: