FAQs

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Dog Blog: Snuggle Time and Working Hard

Brothers

Mom and I settled into my bed the other night to watch some TV (Broadchurch). Our ever anxious Asher wanted to be up on the bed with us, so Mom had to lift him up and down. All FIVE of us snuggled together. While we were watching TV, I glanced over to find Gershwin had snuggled up to Asher. It melted our hearts.



New Beds


Our dog beds had seen better days. Two new dog beds arrived this week--a smaller size for Tovah and a larger one for Gershwin. Well, as you can see, the little diva decided she preferred the red bed and Gershwin settled into the smaller bed.


The Smaller One is Okay for Me...


This bed fits me just fine, doesn't it?


At His Post


Asher is the most fiercely loyal dog I've ever had. He can be found every morning and every nap time faithfully 'keeping watch' outside my bedroom door--waiting for me to get up or waiting to alert Mom if anything is amiss.


Hard at Work

It doesn't matter how much pain he is in himself or what's going on with him--he still keeps close tabs on me. Sometimes if I'm restless and not falling asleep, I'll hear him come to my door and plunk down in front of it. That sound seems to serve as a mental reminder that I'm safe and I often fall asleep shortly after I hear that sound.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily


1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

What a good dog Asher is! Wow! He is one special and loyal friend.