FAQs

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fluffer Nutters and Polka Dots with Miss A

Look at all of that fluff on her sandwich!


Miss A came over for our Annual Back-to-School/End of Summer Fluffer Nutter Extravaganza. Because of how poorly I've felt over the past year and a half we've had so many fewer visits. I think she grew several inches since the last time I saw her. :) I learned a lot about Harry Potter, her summer at Interlochen and all other things important to a 13 year old. When she told me that even she already finds email overwhelming at age 13, I thought about how we didn't even have email when I was 13!


Yay for Fluffer Nutters!


We purchase a yearly jar of fluff just for our lunch date. I have so many fond memories of growing up eating fluffer nutters in the days before we worried so much about high fructose corn syrup and sugar. I promise Mom and I also made sure Miss A ate fruit and vegetables with her sandwich!


Back to the Fuschia nail polish.


I painted Miss A's nails Back to the Fuschia. I should have asked her if she had even ever heard of the movie Back to the Future.




Our beautiful nails.
Miss A decided that my nails, which were already painted, needed polka dots. I, of course, obliged. Here we are with our pretty nails.


We had a great visit! 


Blessings,


Emily

No comments: