FAQs

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Asher Takes Care of The Surgery Queen

Mom all settled in for the night. 

As you can see Mom is settled in for the night and Asher is taking excellent care of her. She arrived home from her penthouse suite a little after 8:00 tonight. Mom is moving quite gingerly, so she is sleeping upstairs tonight on one of the big sofas. As I helped her get into bed one of the pillows fell onto the floor next to her. Before I could pick it up, Asher staked a claim on it so he could be as close to Mom as possible. Looks like he will not be keeping me company tonight! Asher was mopey all day today and I think it was because he was missing part of his herd! 


So, while there may not be a big flat screen TV as there was in her luxurious hospital room (in fact the TV is not working at all, thanks to Comcast), Asher is waaaayyyy better medicine. :)






We haven't gotten to catch up too much on things so I don't have a lot of information on her restrictions, etc. except that she is supposed to be VERY, VERY, VERY careful over the next three days. 

I did great the first two days she was away, but by today I was having a very hard time. Whew! It also makes me very sad not to be able to do more to help Mom. 


Blessings,

Emily

1 comment:

Katherine said...

So relieved your mom is home! And that is great that you did so well while she was gone.