FAQs

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad gets ready to blow out the candles!

Before I sent my computer to the fix-it shop, I was able to upload some photos into Blogger so that I could complete the posts with text later (as my netbook doesn't have access to my photo library). So over the next few days, you will be seeing a few Summer Highlights. I will have to wait until my computer returns for more serious writing!


Ta da! Hope his wish comes true! Now, it's time to EAT this blackberry crisp.


Because it is so hard for me to go out, Mom generously agreed to cook dinner for Dad's birthday. We had a lovely dinner and visit.


Dad spent his birthday as he often does: teaching his first day of classes!


Dad and Daughter.


Happy birthday Dad! I hope this year is wonderful one for you!


Love,
Champ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does your dad teach?

-Ellen