FAQs

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!






Note: this post was supposed to go out yesterday, and the Birthday Blog today. Oops.




Thursday evening was one of the most fun Trick or Treat nights we have had in a very long time. Our neighborhood is filled with lots of wonderful children right now. 


What made it so fun was that I was feeling well enough to enjoy the many visitors who came into the house to visit with me while I stayed in my recliner (a nice surprise after having spent Wednesday completely crashed out in bed). I know what a big deal it is for little ones to take a break from heading to the next house for more treats!


Above, is neighbor Hunter and a huge group of his friends dressed as Christmas carolers. They sang a very well-rehearsed carol! 


I even dressed up a little bit. I wore my Princess mask that I made at my birthday party, pink pajamas, and spray-painted my hair fluorescent pink! 






After getting the Rolls last summer, Mom and I started taking regular evening StRolls around the neighborhood.  I finally started to get to know the many neighbors who I had been unable to meet and talk to previously. During Trick or Treat night this past week, I realized how many of the children and families I had gotten to know because of getting The Rolls. 


I just felt so blessed that so many folks stopped in to say hi and show off their costumes!


Hope you're having a Happy Halloween!


Blessings,


Emily


Photos:  Hunter and his friends singing a Christmas carol (I so could not get a photo that wasn't blurry); me and my princess mask, pink pjs, and pink hair. 

No comments: