FAQs

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Crazy Month!



We have had a crazy month since I stopped the Rocephin! While the leaves were changing, the mums were blooming, and the pumpkins popping up everywhere, we ended up missing out on a lot of the ways we love to enjoy Fall.


The very abbreviated version of the last month:


1. I stopped the Rocephin.
2. Our basement flooded. Oh, the mess.
3. I turned 35. (And we did squeeze in some fun!)
4. Mom severely aggravated her spinal stenosis while working on the mess in the basement. She's been in a lot of pain (which is much improved with the prednisone). We make quite a pair with two people who can't function!
5. Dad and I travelled to see a new doctor last week.
6. I got a Red Rolls (an electric Jazzy wheelchair). 


Whew. It has been quite a month, with absolutely no down time to process. I do not do well with having no 'down time', days without appointments, or people in and out of the house. I realize that this is 'normal life', but my body gets overloaded easily.  Given the level of stress we've had, it is nearly impossible for me to evaluate how my body is doing post-Rocephin!


Really, I am over my days of being a drama queen and this is way to much drama! I feel like we have just had one thing after another and we need a break!


Last night I simply prayed for the time, energy and focus to blog and process the past month!


I hope to send out posts over the next couple of weeks on these topics, starting first with the doctor's appointment because it is what is most fresh on my mind.


And as I alway say, but I don't think I can ever fully say it often or well enough, thank you thank you thank you for your love, patience, thoughts, prayers, support, emails, and the joy you bring to my life!


Blessings,


Emily

Photo: Pumpkins and mums at the arboretum. My one big outing this month!

No comments: