FAQs

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Miss Rebekah and Mr. Serious



Rebekah and I work so hard to try to schedule monthly visits, but somehow I feel like something always 'comes up'--I'm too sick, Kale gets sick, or a flooded basement?! Rebekah and Mr. Serious visited last Friday despite the craziness of the flooded basement.


Unfortunately I was just too stressed and sick to be much of a visitor or friend...but I did snap a couple of good photos of these two people who bless me so much. Rebekah also provided us with some wonderful soup for our dinner. Thanks for hanging in there with me Rebekah.




I love this photo of Mr. Serious. He is really into his belly button right now! :) He is also very proud of himself for being able to get up on the recliner by himself.


Blessings,


Emily

Photos: Rebekah and Kale; Kale shows off his belly button.

No comments: