FAQs

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: A Visit with Fuzz and Packing

Home For A Visit


Mr. Fuzz came home for a visit this weekend--our last before we head for the beach. We never thought he'd still be hanging in there, but he is. Asher never liked dog beds until old age kicked in, and now he loves his memory foam bed. Still, we're not sure how he finds smooshing himself up against the wall comfy?


A Favorite Spot


He'll be in excellent hands at Dad and Abbie's, where Dad reported this evening that: "Asher has adjusted, recalls the basics--where to go for the treats!!"


Helping Dad in His Study


I've taught Dad to iMessage and take photos on his new iPad, so we're making progress with technology and will be able to keep in good touch regarding Asher while I am away. (For those who know my dad, these are major technological milestones!)

Dad likes to 'compete' with Abbie regarding who Asher follows around the house and/or spends more time near. I received the above photo with the caption: "I'm winning".


Please Take MY Picture


Gershwin was particularly 1. photogenic today, and 2. eager to have his photo taken while I was trying to take photos of a knitting project.  He kept jumping up in front of the camera. 

This guy is a little concerned about all of the packing going on here. As we set up the front seat of the car for me today, Gershwin followed us out into the garage, put his paws up on the front seat and cried. I promised him he's going with us.


Maybe You Could Knit Something for Me?


Gershwin is the one to really follow in his big brother's footsteps, and has increasingly become my 'velcro dog'. I can barely reach a seated position on the sofa or in the recliner before he is in my lap! And how could I resist that sweet face anyways?

After last week's blog post, I did learn from Buddha's mom that the litter mates have the very same high pitched 'girly' bark! It would be so fun to reunite the two some day.

I'm not sure where Tovah was for photo ops this week. Probably going after a pair of slippers or something. 

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: