FAQs

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Asher Gets Rewarded for all of his Hard Work

Ah-ha! I see there are treats in here.
Got 'em! 

In honor of his 10th birthday, Asher had lots of birthday celebrating to do this summer. We also spoiled him a little extra because he had been doing such a wonderful job and working so hard taking care of Mom after both of her surgeries. We had so much fun celebrating and watching him open presents. Here are a few from his big birthday year. This dog knows how to open a box!


Look at all of my loot! My favorite toys are Kyjen egg babies. I also got squirrels and a hedgehog. Everything SQUEAKS! Yay! 




Enjoying some homemade 'doggie ice cream'. A big hit!


Another box? With stuff in it? Must be for ME!


Gotta get this paper out!


Thank you for helping me by holding the box open Emily!


I LOVE the paper! The present wasn't as exciting. :P It was a new crate!

Happy birthday to our goofy Fuzzface who takes such good care of us and makes us laugh and smile every day. 


Blessings, 


Emily

2 comments:

QAMom said...

Happy Birthday Asher! Cute dress Em! Everytime I see a hedgehog, I think of Jen.

Kristen said...

Hey! Super-cute picture of you!!! (second to last one) Oh yes, and Asher is funny and fuzzy as always! Happy belated b-day to your little friend. :)