FAQs

Friday, August 24, 2007

Twinkies!

Posted by Picasa
Yes, Mom and I own the same shirt and wore it on the same day (without planning that in advance!) We wear similar outfits and colors without planning more often than I'd like to admit!

Dad took this picture during his birthday celebration. It's so rare for someone to be around to take a picture of mom and I, so I just felt like sharing this great picture.

It also got me wondering which parent I look more like? So I posted the two pictures from the same day close together.

When my uncle was here visiting he kept saying he had NO idea where I came from! When I was a little girl I always said to my mom, "Are you sure I'm not adopted? I don't look like you or Dad?"

Just for fun! Take the poll: On the right side of my blog is a poll and you can decide who YOU think I most look like! :)

Blessings,

Emily

1 comment:

Tess said...

It might be the shirt and the hair, but I think you look more like your mom!