FAQs

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: New 'Dos and Serious Snugglebugs


New 'Dos

These two got new 'dos at the groomer this week. 

After looking at some photos of Gershwin's brother, Buddha, I decided to see how I liked having their faces cut differently so that we could see their eyes.

They look so different!


Miss Mop Head


Tovah Rose is no longer a perfect mop head.


Miss Bright Eyes


I have always loved her big bright full-of-life eyes.


My Muppet


Gershwin no longer looks like Animal from the Muppets.



Mr. Devoted


And we can see his deeply soulful, devoted eyes. His eyes are so very different from Tovah's.


Oops! I Blinked Mommy!


I never knew that dogs could have trouble keeping their eyes open for the camera, but this guy seems to 'blink' a lot--especially when he is tired. :)


After Dinner Snuggles with Mom



I have also decided that if these guys could melt into us, they would. It's as if there is never a way for them to get snuggled close enough to us.

Gershwin often walks around as if he is lost when he cannot find a lap.


Sacked Out!


He's just a sack of sugar in Mom's arms after dinner!


Tovah Rose's Turn with Mom!


The hardest thing to do is make myself get out of bed in the morning or after my nap when I am sandwiched between the two of them!



Helping Mommy Write Snail Mail


The other day, I sat down on the sofa to write some cards. Both puppies wanted to be with me (and 'help' me write cards.) I could't believe they were willing to share this space just to be close to Mommy. They are all smooshed up next to me.

So, what do you think of the new 'dos?

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily



1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

The new 'dos look great! I like being able to see their eyes so well. Enjoy your snuggle bugs!