FAQs

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Melt

Melting into Mommy


I love how Gershwin sits up like a little people while being pet. I also love that he can fall asleep in about two seconds.

These two puppies just melt into whatever human they can find. I've never had a dog like this before, and I have to say, I never tire of having two little warm bodies that always want to snuggle--or melt-- into me.


Waiting for Mommy to Come Back and Cuddle


I got up from cuddling with the puppies on the sofa, and these are the looks I got from them.


What? You're Not Coming Back?


Seriously Mommy? We really don't get enough love in this house.


Parallel


And that episode of The Good Wife we just watched together? That was so intense, we are just plain worn out.


Fall Kodak Moment

Okay, Mommy, I'll pose for more of your ridiculous pictures for the Monday Dog Blog.

Today, I ordered address labels that say: Emily, Tovah Rose & Gershwin. I really do wonder if, perhaps, I have taken this puppy love too far? :)


Blessings,

Emily




No comments: