FAQs

Monday, November 17, 2014

Going Blue




One of My Many Shades of Blue Nail Polish


Going blue--blue nails, blue hair, blue ribbons--all to raise awareness and money for Dysautonomia has been incredibly rewarding!




I enjoyed going all out for the month of October (and part of November).





We are just TWO days away from wrapping up the campaign for Dr. ANS and his research.


More Blue Nails!


I will announce the final total here on my blog as soon as I am able to get it from Hopkins. I'm SO SO excited to make the big reveal! 


My Favorite: Health, Wealth, and Happiness


I want to thank everyone who has donated so far--I haven't been able to keep up with the thank you's, but promise to do so.

If you'd still like to donate click here.

Going blue has been lots of fun and a great success! I can't wait to reveal the final total!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: