FAQs

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Thanksgiving Naps



Tovah Rose 



A little birdie told us that Thanksgiving is this week. 



Did You Hear That Birdie?


Did you hear that too?


After Dinner Snuggle Time


We did.


Gosh, Am I Tired From That Yummy Dinner.
Did You Say There Will Be Turkey Later This Week?


And we just wanted to remind you how important it is to take a nap when you have a full belly. 





I (Gershwin) demand that Mom hold me after dinner so I can get a little rest while I digest.


G "Watches" Some TV


Then, after all of the dishes are done and there's some good TV to watch, settle in for another nap.





It doesn't matter if you are a human or a dog, you NEED a nap on Thanksgiving Day. Well, actually, we nap many times a day every day, but we're here with this PSA encouraging you to nap on Turkey Day.


Thanksgiving Blessings to You,

Tovah Rose and Gershwin



No comments: