FAQs

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Packing Assistance and Fall Nesting



"Helping" Us Pack


When you get this blog post, we'll be at Hopkins for an appointment with Dr. ANS. As you can see, we had some help packing from the puppies. When we were setting up the car for the ride, Tovah could be heard crying inside the house.

I'm gonna be missing these two like crazy, but they will be in very good hands at Dad and Abbie's. 


Waiting to Watch Divergent

These two seem to be in Fall nesting mode--seeking out even more cuddles than usual, especially Miss Tovah Rose.


Peek-a-Boo (G)


Gershwin is always waiting for me to snuggle with him.


Miss T Is Snug As A Bug In A Rug

Tovah Rose made herself as snug as a bug in a rug on the sofa Saturday morning.


Look-Out Point


She has also discovered a great lookout point!


Excellent View!


She can supervise the garden, the squirrels, the birds, the trees and keep us safe, all from the comfort of the back of the sofa.


My Sweet Girl


Rarely does she pose for good pics, so I snapped a few of her sweet face. 




I Can't Resist Her Sweet Face

Another Location To "Keep Watch"

This little girl is always on the look out.

Oooh!!! A Car! A Truck! A Dog! A Person!

Always bright eyed and bushy tailed.


Um, Let Me In!


Always looking for trouble.


Loveable Lug


Gershwin is, um, a bit more low-key about things. He prefers any soft surface he can find.


Co-Exisiting

Clearly, we have given up on keeping them off of the furniture.


Don't Leave Us Mommy!

We're looking forward to our trip to see Dr. ANS. I'll get a report Monday morning from my contact in the development office (who has been out sick with pneumonia so I'm definitely in suspenders about how the fundraising is going!). A trip to see Dr. ANS is always time very well spent and we know every minute of the trip will be worth it. The hardest part will be that his exam is designed to provoke symptoms, so I may be fairly crashed out upon my return. I'll update as soon as I can!

I can't wait to come back home to see their sweet little faces and snuggle!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: