FAQs

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Celebrating Reaching $1500

Tovah Rose and Gershwin All Decked Out In Blue



Tovah Rose and Gershwin wanted to find a way to support their mommy in her efforts to raise awareness and money for Dysautonomia.

So, they each donned a blue bow in honor of Dysautonomia Awareness Month! 



Blue Bow for Dysautonomia Awareness

I've got some pretty great kids, don't I? :)

And, some amazing family and friends who have helped me to raise $1500 in just ONE WEEK! I launched my campaign on the Friday the 10th and by Friday the 17th we had reached $1500.



Somebody Knows She's Cute


Thank you so much to everyone who has supported my campaign so far. We are 3/8 of the way there.

With the support of Tovah Rose and Gershwin, I am sure we can do this!

Please click here to make a donation.

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: