FAQs

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Still Celebrating: Concert Outing





This year my birthday was all about going OUT to celebrate: out to dinner, out to brunch, out for a spa party, out for a Fall drive...and out for a concert performance, which was last weekend. 

You could say I overdid a bit and am pretty tired out. :)


When I looked at the Fall schedule for performances, I picked the Brian Stokes Mitchell Simply Broadway show for my birthday present from Mom.




His performance was EXCEPTIONAL and filled with classic broadway songs that I grew up listening to such as If I Were A Rich Man, The Impossible Dream and Some Enchanted Evening. He ended the performance with his rendition of What a Wonderful World.

We didn't get any pics of us or of our favorite peeps--Lisa and Brianna--but we had a wonderful night listening to this talented baritone. We've loved all of the broadway talent that have come through town--Audra McDonald, Sutton Foster and now Brian Stokes Mitchell. It's a taste of Broadway, even if we can't make it to NY for a show!

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: