FAQs

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Holding 'Paws', Hogging Mommy's Bed, and Guarding the House

G and T: Holding Paws


I glanced over at the puppies today as I was getting dressed, saw Gershwin had settled in next to Tovah Rose and was holding her paw. 


G and T: Being Nice


My heart totally melted.


Can You Find Her Head and Her Tail?!


This is Tovah's spot at night. On my pillow. Right above my head.


Where Are You Mommy?


Looks like they are ready for snuggle time. They seem to like my new bedding?


We're Ready For That Book You've Been Listening To!


I desperately wanted smugglers and I sure did get them!

G has stopped 'asking' to get up on the bed--now I just find him there any time he thinks I just *might* come join him for a nap, TV, mornings snuggles, or just because!


Just Right: G Found His Perfect Spot On Mom's Lap

The other day, Mom couldn't move because Gershwin was so clear about wanting snuggle time and had worked very hard to get into the exact position he wanted.


Holding Hands/Paws


Mom is even holding is paw!


Under The Dogwood Bush


When not snuggling, the puppies are most likely to be found outside enjoying the gorgeous Fall weather we have been having. Sunday afternoon, I found both of them hanging out under the dogwood bush we planted for my 15th anniversary of getting sick.


Content


Some fresh air and a walk with mom seems to be enough for these guys--they are happy to have a lot of snuggle time in between!


Keeping Watch


They also take guarding our house, keeping watch, and monitoring all animate and inanimate objects passing by very seriously. It's a hard job!

Blessings,

Emily




No comments: