FAQs

Monday, October 06, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Chillaxing

As Soon As I Settled In These Two Were Ready to Snuggle


After a long week of hard work: puppy class, training sessions, going to the groomer, and dealing with the indignity of having anal glands drained (Tovah Rose), it's important to chillax a bit on the weekends.


This Guy Could Cuddle ALL Day!


Mr. Free Hugs, as I call him sometimes, is my velcro dog. If I let him be in charge, I'd never get anything done! 



Someone Needed the Weekend to Recover


Miss Peace and Love, as her shirt says, wore herself out playing in the yard.



Ready To Do Some Learning!


Even though these two little ones got shaved at the groomer this week due to Mommy's negligence, they still look pretty cute to me in their little shirts. 


Sunday Morning Snuggles!


On Sunday afternoon, both puppies joined me for cuddle time as I was waking up. A warm bed; new sheets, Polartec blanket and quilt that feel like sleeping on a cloud; no appointments to get to; plus two cuddly puppies makes it really difficult to want to get out of bed! 

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: