FAQs

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Monday Dog Blog: Snow!

Surveying the Scenery


We had about eight inches of snow this weekend. Yay! 


We Get a Treat for Going Out and Coming In, Right?


The puppies spent lots of time going out and coming in. And going out and coming in. And going out and coming in. We're glad we taught them to ring the bells to let us know they need to go outside, but they have a tendency to 'need' to go out a lot!


Snowball

Despite their little size, both Tovah Rose and Gershwin were unintimidated by the depth of the snow.


I Don't Care That This Is As Big As I Am!

But they were a bit stir crazy without a walk, so we got creative. 


Tough Girl


We are forever grateful to whomever taught us the trick of giving a dog a plastic bottle to play with. (Safe as long as they are supervised.)


This is AWESOME!

I can't believe they don't get cold out there! 

Did You Want Us To Share The Bed?

   These two have turned into the ultimate cuddlers, which is exactly what I dreamed of when I picked this breed and our breeder. Just this week Gershwin finally decided to snuggle with me at night, rather than sleep in his crate, and Tovah continues to sleep above my head on my pillow. 

Wherever I am, they are there. As I stuffed holiday cards in envelopes, both puppies snuggled in the recliner with me. After I finish eating dinner each night, they are waiting for snuggle time in the recliner. When it's time to watch TV at night, they are ready and waiting. And, as I type this blog, Tovah Rose is sound asleep on my chest in the recliner.

I love these little ones!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: