FAQs

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A New Tradition: Chinese Dinner!

Our First Hibachi Experience

Typically, we spend Christmas day quietly resting at home (and I usually work on our New Year's cards) or I go to Dad and Abbie's house for the afternoon.

I still spent much of the afternoon working on our holiday cards, but we decided to mix things up a bit this year, give Mom a night off from cooking, and go OUT for Chinese food with the rest of the folks not celebrating Christmas. The restaurant was packed!


Got the Waiter to Snap a Pic!

This was our first time at this restaurant and our fist time at a place we could have hibachi made in front of us. Fun and yummy.

When I texted a friend that we had gone out to dinner tonight she said: "I always get so thrilled when I can go to restaurants. I remember when I couldn't even THINK about sitting up that long."

My thoughts exactly. And I'm hoping the trend will continue so that this can become a new holiday tradition for us.

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope your day was a blessed one.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: