FAQs

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Josie and Bruce


Currently, I'm busy helping to plan our 20th high school reunion. Maybe this is an overcommitment on my part and a little beyond what I 'should' take on energy-wise, but for the most part I really enjoy doing it. My connections with high school friends and this town run deep, and I really can't wait to see people again.

One of those connections is with Josie whom, as I have written, has touched my life deeply. Her middle name just might be resilience.




Josie, her husband Bruce and their 'pack' of four pooches moved to Florida this Spring where the weather would be easier on their health. We squeezed in a goodbye visit in April right before they moved, and thank goodness for texting now! 

I'm sad to see them leave the town we both love, but I'm also excited for their new life in a place that will be more gentle on their bodies.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: