FAQs

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Monday Dog Blog: Musical Beds



Snuggle Time: The Best Time of the Day!

Every once in a while, all four of us get some snuggle time. Sometimes it's all FIVE of us, if Mom joins us for TV and Asher asks to get up on the bed. (We make sure to lift him on and off).

Of Course She Sleeps on a Pillow! 

Tovah Rose has a special spot on my pillow, where she has been sleeping all night lately. I love having her little body right above my head. 

As I type this, she is snuggled up on my chest in the recliner.

You Lookin' at Me?

Gershwin doesn't like to sleep in bed with me. He prefers his crate. But he loves to snuggle for TV time. And come bounding up on my bed in the mornings to say hello. :) This morning, he bounded up on the bed at 7:30 and snuggled with me until Mom woke up.


Mr. Chillax

This guy has the art of relaxation down to a science.


Okay, We've Got This Figured Out Now

Tovah Rose and Gershwin seem to have sorted out which bed is which now, and Tovah likes the bed that was purchased for her!


You Think This Crate is Too Small for Me? Why?

But now, Gershwin seems to prefer Tovah's itty bitty crate and keeps taking her spot.


I'll Just Take This BIG Bed. I *am* the Diva.

The solution? Steal Asher's big bed!


Dinner Please? Pretty Please with a Frog on Top?

Asher had seemed to be doing better, even going for a walk and prancing the entire way. He's been hungry, begging for food, and even going to get toys to play with. He always wants to play with G, which is actually our biggest challenge.

That's why Asher has been spending more time at Dad and Abbie's house so he can rest. Today, Dad reported that Asher had woken them up during the night crying in pain, something that has never happened before. 

According to Dad, he has been exhibiting quite a bit of pain today and we are not quite sure what changed.

To be honest, this latest report is disheartening.


*Sigh* I Really Want Dinner

At Thanksgiving and always, we are so thankful for the daily laughter and joy these little beings bring to our home. 

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily











1 comment:

Cristina Sierra said...

Oh no! I hope your sweet Asher feels better!