FAQs

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Britt and Brian Visit

Note: I'm having some trouble with FeedBurner not sending out my posts to email subscribers. Please click here to view the Thanksgiving post that went out yesterday.

Gershwin, Brian, Britt and Tovah


Britt and her boyfriend, Brian, stopped by for dinner and a visit tonight. I hadn't seen Britt since 2009, when we first became friends through Carrie, and I hadn't met her boyfriend yet. I'm happy to report that it was great to see Britt again and Brian gets the 'stamp of approval' as her boyfriend. :) We also appreciate how much Britt and Brian liked the puppies.


Penn State vs. Wisconsin


Britt and Brian were traveling from Massachusetts back to Wisconsin and made a stop on their way home. It also happened to be the Penn State vs. Wisconsin football game today, so she wore her Badgers socks and I wore my Penn State gear. Note: Penn State won. :)




We share a lot of common interests like organic farming, food, books, movies, NPR, and TV so we really enjoyed seeing Britt and Brian, and are excited to be on the 'rotation' of people they will come visit again on future trips back and forth between Massachusetts and Wisconsin. 

Thanks so much for the visit, Britt and Brian!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: